Hooray for the zoo!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We moved two weeks ago, which I think was a little rough on my daughter. We didn't move far, but she felt a little neglected over the weekend because we were constantly hauling boxes and things all over the place. She was a big helper, though. Her new room is now complete with new cubbies to organize all of her awesome toys! She was a little down since a lot of her things were still unpacked, so I let the boyfriend take care of that fun stuff and took my daughter to the zoo. She had a great time!

There were a lot of animals there, so I decided to create a collage:

A sheep, Mr. Ed, Ms. Llama, a creepy bastard that was staring at me, King of the Mountain, the albino ostrich, and a lazy kangaroo.



Daughter thought that the ostrich had dinosaur feet.



She was very excited about the funny pants on these guys.



This was our favorite...a kangaroo that looked like a really big dog. She told me she knew it was a boy, and did I want to know how she knew? Everyone else around us thought this was hilarious... :P



We also saw this strange, sad-looking sheep.



We had a lot of fun, and summer is the perfect time for the zoo. Next stop: The National Museum of Crime and Punishment! (Okay, not everyone's favorite but my daughter LOVES that kind of stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment